Monday, March 5, 2012

February


Jen and Sean.  They are Peace Corps volunteers who also live in Ntchisi and I visited them at their house in February.  This is a bouquet that a neighbor girl made for them. 



Sean is an amazing cook.  This is one of the things he made for us while I was visiting: omelets topped with homemade dill and garlic mayonaise and sauteed potatoes, beets and carrots. 


Jen and Sean's house


Sean and Jen have a chicken with chicks and they made this sign for the door to where they roost.

This is the health center that Jen and Sean live right next to. 


Some of the girls from Jen's girls group at a secondary school a few kilometers away from her house.  We rode our bikes there so I could lead a presentation on sexual decision making.



The girls group with a demonstration penis and male and female condoms.


This is at Kanjiwa Community Day Secondary School, where I teach Life Skills.  The teachers constructed a hand washing station.  I donated some soap.



This is Charles.  He's one of my students.


This is Dalitso.  She is one of my students.





No comments:

Post a Comment